Many electronic systems have a longer and higher quality service life than that of the components. Various industrial sectors are affected by problems with component quality assurance and obsolescence.
Compliance with regulations relating to the environment (RoHS and REACH) and export licensing (EAR, ITAR, etc.) are other constraints throughout the product life cycle.
We perform complete risk assessments, and manage your equipment obsolescence in order to improve the flow of your logistics chain.
SERMA Experts will support you in managing the availability and cost of your equipment:
- ANTICIPATE: how to develop in order to minimise the costs of equipment upgrades
- PREVENT: how to prepare for resolving problems with obsolescence to optimise the effectiveness of solutions
- REMEDY: how to identify obsolescence and handle it over time
Our services include:
- Document analysis of component reliability (PPAP)
- Complete assessment of obsolescence risks for components list: periodic alerts
- Looking for solutions in order to ensure service continuity
- Second source qualification
- Long-term storage advice
- Secure batch procurement and counterfeit checking