The regain of interest for the photovoltaic energy and the self-consumption consolidate SERMA in its drive to propose a complete offer for all this value chain.
Our presence on the INES site (National Solar Energy Institute) and the proximity of a certification centre allows various customer issues to be addressed.
SERMA’s offer is dedicated to operators and installers, to photovoltaic cell and module manufacturers, to industrials wishing to develop or improve a solar product and to insurers and legal experts in case of litigation issues.
Solar plants, operators, insurers, legal expert:
- Electrical control and validation
- Power loss solving
- Fire origins investigation
- Failure and root cause analysis
Solar cells and modules manufacturing process:
- Audit of manufacturing processes, consulting and expertise
- Moving to new module process and cells technologies, materials choice
- Cells and modules materials analysis, Reverse Engineering, Failure mechanisms, Reliability
Industry (home automation solution, urban furniture, mobility… ):
- Assistance in project development (specification, dimensioning and technical choices, cost analysis, technical exchange …), partners and subcontractors finding
- Consulting and support in the development of stand-alone solar products
- Training provide by a photovoltaic expert