Dear Customer, dear Partner,
SERMA Group is taking care about the safety of its employees and, in accordance with the government directives, has taken the necessary and recommended measures for risk limitation of our employees and our activities.
SERMA Technologies is organized to maintain the activity of its laboratories (expertise, analyses, tests, etc.). We are able to take into account all your requests.
However, we have adapted our operational working force for those who cannot work from home, as the ones working on site in the labs on construction analysis, failure analysis, electrical testing, … in order to reduce the quantity of employees at the same time on the floor (distance for protection, etc..).
Below is the operational status to date (adjusted weekly according to the workload) :
- Pessac analysis laboratory: Rotation of the teams on site,
- Grenoble analysis laboratory: Closed for analysis because our host is closed,
- Grenoble Chambéry laboratory for energy: Closed for analysis because our host is closed,
- Electrical and environmental testing: Open daily with employees reductions,
- Technology consultant: Mainly with teleworking and some employees on site for testing.
For the reception and dispatch of parts, our logistics department is open from Monday to Thursday and closed on Fridays. Do not hesitate to contact us for specific delivery needs, we can (subject to carriers) ensure these if necessary.
Feel free to contact your usual contacts, our sales representatives and the CSC (as mentioned below) for any question about, quotation, expected analysis lead-time, deliveries timing, and orders with priorities. The sales department is fully available for you.
We do our best to find the solutions according to the workload or to review the priorities. However, we hope that you will understand potential shift of deadlines that we try to minimize, in this national and international context.
SERMA’s guidelines are effective immediately and are applicable for an indefinite period of time. They may be amended in accordance with changes in national recommendations.
- Implementation of teleworking ,
- Trip cancellation,
- Organization of tele- and videoconferencing meetings,
- Implementation of specific internal procedures,
- For employees working on customer sites, they apply, at a minimum, the local procedures drawn up by our customers.
- Requests for information on training can be sent to: email@example.com.
Your usual contacts in our different Business Units are more than ever listening to you and are committed to keep you informed of any possible impact on our joint projects.
If you have difficulty contacting them, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your confidence and assure you of our commitment at your side. We wish you, your families and your teams the best for the days and weeks to come.