The 5th edition of the Techno Days will take place on June 14th & 15th 2018, in SERMA Technologies’ office in Pessac, France.
Exchange and share with colleagues about industrial issues such as reliability of electronics and assemblies, “lead-free”, qualification of elements used in electronic boards, etc.
THURSDAY, JUNE 14th
- 9am: Introduction about SERMA and summary of the 2017 edition
- 9.30am: Health monitoring (pros and implementation): Francis DUPOUY – SERMA Technologies
► 10.30am: Break
- 11am: Components failures during X-Ray inspections: Daniel TRIAS – SERMA Technologies
► 12.30pm: Lunch
- 1.30pm: Departure in bus to Latresne aerocampus (the following presentations will be held on this site)
- 2.30pm: DSM, FinFET, WLCSP, etc.: Future of electronics? Associated risks: Jean-Michel LASSERRE – SERMA Technologies
Theme: New technologies and advanced assembly processes
- 3.30pm: Development and characterization of a low voiding lead-free solder paste for high reliability applications: Jonathan CETIER – INVENTEC
► 4.15pm: Break and technical visit of the aerocampus
- 5.15pm: Stencil advanced technology: Philippe ALLARD – GEMIDO
- 6pm : Solder ink deposit by inkjet: Yvon MONOT – MYCRONIC with feedback from a user: Damien MICHAUD – EMS PROTO
► 7pm: Aperitif followed by dinner with an intervention of the President of the aerocampus. During the break, a surprise awaits you.
- 11pm: Return to SERMA by bus
FRIDAY, JUNE 15th
- 9am: Welcome of trainees (at SERMA Technologies)
- 9.30am: Vacuum soldering techniques: steam and refusion phases: Philippe ALLARD – ADDIS Electronic
- 10.15am: MTBF explained (What is MTBF? How to evaluate it?): Olivier BEAUMANN – SERMA Technologies
- 11am: Review
► 12.30pm: Lunch
- 2pm: Individual interviews with those wishing to talk about subjects linked to reliability issues, manufacturing processes or any themes. Thanks to register beforehand.