Batteries, Super Capacitors,
Fuel Cells & EV’s Seminar
June 12-13, 2019
Savoie Technolac, Chambéry, France
The seminar program focuses on present and future needs of portable and stationary electrochemical energy sources and highlights the latest technological developments designed to satisfy application requirements.
The program reviews primary, rechargeable, reserve batteries, fuel cells, ultra-capacitors systems and their accessories.
The seminar program reviews typical cycle life aspects of designing and manufacturing energy source solutions: from application energy requirements, power source electrical and mechanical design, cells selection, cells evaluation tests, battery prototype, acceptance tests, design and manufacturing techniques, testing, mass production, safety issues, transportation, use and disposal.
Special focus is given to battery design and testing aspects which are vital tools for battery solution.
The program trains attendees on safety issues along the energy source solution cycle life.
The program focuses on electric vehicle and Batteries, Super Capacitors, Fuel Cells and Metal Air systems for EV`s.
Batteries & Fuel Cells Seminar provides:
- Full review of current and future electrochemical energy sources.
- Training on cells selection, design, manufacturing, testing, safety, and transportation and disposal aspects of energy sources.
- Basic knowledge for new industry members entering the field.
- Expands the knowledge of industry members already working in the field.
- Training on Energy Sources Database software – a vital tool for optimal energy source design.
Who Should Attend?
- Battery and energy sources users
- Pack assemblers
- Cell makers
- Energy sources suppliers
- Academic researchers
- R&D engineers
- Market researchers
- Safety supervisors
- Battery shippers and disposals
- E-Mobility industry members
- Others industry members
Seminar Program Topics
- Battery characteristics
- Primary cells & batteries
- Rechargeable cells & batteries
- Lithium rechargeable cell
- Manufacturing process
- Battery chargers
- Military batteries
- Thermal & reserve batteries
- Battery design process
- Battery safety
- Battery disposal
- The “smart battery”
- Battery testing systems
- Energy storage for the grid
- Fuel cells
- Ultra Capacitors
- The E-Mobility revolution
- xEV`s Batteries
- xEV`s Fuel Cells and Metal Air systems
- xEV`s battery swap
- xEV`s Charging infrastructure
About Shmuel De-Leon
Shmuel De-Leon is Founder and CEO of Shmuel De-Leon Energy, Ltd. He is a leading international expert in the business of Power Sources, Energy storage and Ev`s.
Prior to founding the company, Shmuel held for over 20 years various positions as a power sources, engineering and quality control team manager.
Shmuel holds BSc. in mechanical engineering from Tel-Aviv University and MBA in quality control and reliability engineering from the Technion Institute in Haifa as well as an Electronic Technician’s diploma.
Shmuel De-Leon Energy Ltd. provides unique tools for the energy sources industry, such as Consulting, Training, Conference organizer, Market research reports Market research reports Energy Sources Database, Market research reports, Energy Sources Solutions, Industry News weekly newsletter.